The “Digital infrastructure: Information and library infrastructure” JISC programme
funded a range of projects, alongside the central ‘LMS Change’ project, which contributed to the support and guidance offered in this resource.
- Bloomsbury Library Management System consortium (BLMS): http://www.blms.ac.uk
- E-Book Acquisition as a Shared Service (EBASS): https://ebooksguidance.jiscinvolve.org/wp/
- HIKE: Huddersfield, Intota, KnowledgeBase+ Evaluation: http://library.hud.ac.uk/blogs/projects/hike/
- Library Systems Shared Services Feasibility Study (Wales): http://blogs.cf.ac.uk/sharedlms/
- The Benefits of Sharing (TBOS): http://libraryblogs.is.ed.ac.uk/benefitsofsharing